Can't connect to my cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Huh! I'm getting the cPanel Login page. Try again..

All the best.

gateway

Reaction score
Maybe you're right. using only gateway works but that is not my site and again am still getting this error when I tried it this time too. this is the full details of the error

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://gatewaybiz.x10hosting.com:2082/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 74.86.133.216 Failed
The system returned:

(110) Connection timed outThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:03:41 GMT by Proxy5x (squid/2.6.STABLE13)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you ever been able to login to cPanel? It sounds like port 2082 might be blocked.

ryoko126

Reaction score
I can't log into my cpanel either. I checked account manager that gave me the new link for it but it won't come up at all. I just get the normal error. Maybe it has something to do with the Stoli server changes, I'm not sure. Or it could have been I just royally messed up when I got the domain changed to xenonovel.com

Chris73

Reaction score
I can't log into my cpanel either. I checked account manager that gave me the new link for it but it won't come up at all. I just get the normal error. Maybe it has something to do with the Stoli server changes, I'm not sure. Or it could have been I just royally messed up when I got the domain changed to xenonovel.com

You have a domain available showing. I will look into this. That could be why you can't log into your cpanel. Plus with servers being switched over, that might be another reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.