Can't create a site with current account

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenazari

Reaction score
I'm trying to create a hosting package on this account but when I go through the process it says this user name is registered, sign in with it to proceed.

So I sign in, and it just takes me to a blank page. tried in different browsers, refreshing - does nothing. what can I do?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm trying to create a hosting package on this account but when I go through the process it says this user name is registered, sign in with it to proceed.

So I sign in, and it just takes me to a blank page. tried in different browsers, refreshing - does nothing. what can I do?

Try to flushdns, Clear browser cache and try again.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your cPanel username? As far as I can see, there is no hosting account attached to your forum account.

stevenazari

Reaction score
What is your cPanel username? As far as I can see, there is no hosting account attached to your forum account.

I have no hosting account it was deleted from inactivity, that's why I'm trying to create a new one.

my cache was cleared, this is just a sign up page. I've not accessed it in over 6 months.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the username? I could check and see if it's truly in use if you'll please tell me what it is.

stevenazari

Reaction score
stevenazari or stevena - doesn't cpanel account get deleted with the hosting account? I tried logging into it and it wouldn't so I can only assume so

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The reason why I asked is because in those 6 months that you were gone, someone else could have picked up the now available username for their account. So I've now searched and I find no hosting account for steavena. Is that the username you are trying to get for your account?

Please try this: log into your account panel, and then follow the links there instead to sign up for your hosting account. That way your accounts will be connected together properly.
It could be that you are getting that error before because there is an account panel with your email registered in it, therefore it's your email in the system causing that error saying there is already an account with it. Hopefully my instructions work. Please let me know if it does or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.