Can't create account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ulclanx1 said:
I used to have an account http://ulclan.x10hosting.com/, i dont know what happened to it it just dissapeared one day, was it deleted? Anyway when i try making a new one i get this error message
Please go back and use an invite code to access the system.​

Whats the problem? thank you​

x10 is having alot of work done on the servers. Sign ups are being allowed at the moment sorry.

ulclanx1

Reaction score
Ok thank you so much, you reply very quickly :D, was my previous account deleted?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, I don't see your account on any server, Probley due to inactivity of loging into Cpanel.

Last edited:

ulclanx1

Reaction score
Ok, what are the reasons you can get deleted for? except for having an inapropriate site or unproper ads?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
ulclanx1 said:
Ok, what are the reasons you can get deleted for? except for having an inapropriate site or unproper ads?

Anything that violates the TOS. For Example: Non-English/French/Spanish Site, Copyrighted Material, Modification of the Ad Code etc. But all of these mean suspension not termination.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
ulclanx1 said:
think he meant like 1 week no cpanel login = suspended, and 1 week after that = termination

ulclanx1

Reaction score
hmm, so if i just use firezilla to update my site it will be deleted after 2 weeks?

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
ulclanx1 said:
hmm, so if i just use firezilla to update my site it will be deleted after 2 weeks?
Yeah, just login into your cpanel, check your stats and log out once a week. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.