cant create account

Status
Not open for further replies.

teraro

Reaction score
hey guys im new here trying to create an account but for some odd reason it says my email is invalid i can however make an account here on the forums am i doing something wrong?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello Teraro, can you please PM me the email address that you are attempting to register with?

hbazer

Reaction score
it wont let me send you a pm for some reason

while you are logged in to the forum
top of the forum
click on [ Settings ]

Left pane
My Settings
--My Account
---- click on [ General Settings ]

make sure [ Private Messaging ] is "on" (enabled)

screenshot_2013-03-13_0829_zpsfdb53921.png

Set the other four (4) "Private Messaging" settings as you like

teraro

Reaction score
yes i was there only thing related to messaging is the option for visitor messages but thats it under the general settings that is

Last edited:

hbazer

Reaction score
yes i was there only thing related to messaging is the option for visitor messages but thats it under the general settings that is

You see the [ Visitor Messages ] tab when you click on [ My Profile ] at the top of page

You need to click on [ Settings ] at top of page - next to [ My Profile ]

teraro

Reaction score
listen man i know how to get to the settings the problem here is that the setting you shown me on that image is not there

gomarc

Reaction score
Hi teraro,

Please wait a few minutes and try again. You need to have a post count of at least 5 in order to get access to the PM of this forum and you just now passed that count.

The system will update your privileges so you can PM, but it may take some time... Don't lose hope!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello Teraro, thank you for the PM. You should now be able to register for a hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.