Can't create an email account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpawsadmin

Reaction score
So I switched to x10 hosting and it's great, but I've run into a problem now: I can't seem to create an email account for my "my domain"-hosted ad-free account. This is kind of a big problem for me because now people aren't able to reach me, so if anyone can shed some advice on what I'm doing wrong here, I'd really appreciate it.

I go to the "add a new email account" section of my cPannel, type in the info, and then click "Create," and I get this message:

"There was a problem creating the email account:
Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum allowed email accounts."

Again, if anyone can clue me in on what I'm doing wrong here, it would be a big help. One of the main reasons I signed up for an x10hosting account is because the ad-free account is advertised as supporting POP3 and, in particular, sendmail, (which is what my last host didn't have and why I switched). So again, if anyone can help me here, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
-hotpawsadmin

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Email variable was wrong in your account for some reason, should be fixed:
"Changing max pop accounts from to 5"

lambada

Reaction score
It looks like you've reached the maximum amount of e-mail accounts allowed.
Delete ones that you don't use.

alfren

Reaction score
I think when you create your x10 hosting account, your email account is created automatically i guess your email will be username@yourdomain.com and that's why you can't create anymore email account because email accounts is only limited by one. I also have this problem before but i found out i already have a email account. my domain is alfren24.uni.cc and i found out my email is alfren@alfren24.uni.cc

You can also go to your cpanel and in the mail section, try clicking the webmail, there you can access your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.