Can't create MySQL DataBase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexxon

Reaction score
Hi My host:

Host : softpack.x10hosting.com
Pass: **********

I include cPanel today and I see that my database does not exist.

It tries to make new and all it runs normally until till moment when I come back to menu of database and base it has not.

I can not make the database growth I ask about pane answer.

Lindsey

Reaction score
what's really weird though that is if you view your service stats in your cp it shows that mysql is on... so you'd think that everything would be working on that part... what's frustrating me the most is that my site has been offline for over 24 hours now and the last time i saw anything posted from a mod or an admin was when corey locked a thread because it had gotten off topic, that was yesterday morning at 6 something a.m. and it's now almost 11 am the following day... that's getting a little pathetic, if they would at least come on and give us some indication of what the problem is and an expected time instead of me practically living on these forums waiting for some word about what's going on when supposedly the problem was just a dns server crash that has already supposedly been fixed

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Mysql is now up :)

Lindsey said:
what's really weird though that is if you view your service stats in your cp it shows that mysql is on... so you'd think that everything would be working on that part...
Cpanel is not always in sync with the server, thats why that happens sometimes.

If you guys are having any more problems just let me know in this thread.

Last edited:

Burak

Reaction score
my acc is uptime too. Good job, keep up the good work guys

Parth

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and Fantastico on the new server is installed and running awsomely!

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
The server is currently experiencing more downtime. It should be back up later. Just be patient, it will be resolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.