cant delete x10hosting emails

_blood-maffia_77

Reaction score
i cant delete my x10hosting emails cuz i changed my web url and now i get new emails to use but (I CANT USE THEM) (I CANT MAKE NEW ONES) bc i got 3 and i cant even delete them because then it says that the email doesnt exists or something please help? lol this is weird :D and sometimes my website wont load? could that be my internet or the host server from my website..? and stupid that i cant enter cpanel on my school i guess they blocked the cpanel site or something hmm..

ipswitch8259

Reaction score
I think when you made a new domain name, you did not delete your email from your old domain so now you can't remove/delete your past email accounts.. I think we have the same problem.. I made some email accounts from my first domain (elementfx.com) but when I change my domain to (x10.mx) I forgot to delete those email accounts and now I can't remove them already.. luckily I just made 2 email accounts from my old domain so I still got 1 free email account left.. As for you, you say you made 3 email accounts from your previous domain and you didn't remove them before you made a new domain so I guess you can't make a new email account cause there are only 3 free email accounts per x10hosting account. And you used all of that already..

_blood-maffia_77

Reaction score
I think when you made a new domain name, you did not delete your email from your old domain so now you can't remove/delete your past email accounts.. I think we have the same problem.. I made some email accounts from my first domain (elementfx.com) but when I change my domain to (x10.mx) I forgot to delete those email accounts and now I can't remove them already.. luckily I just made 2 email accounts from my old domain so I still got 1 free email account left.. As for you, you say you made 3 email accounts from your previous domain and you didn't remove them before you made a new domain so I guess you can't make a new email account cause there are only 3 free email accounts per x10hosting account. And you used all of that already..

okay i found out how to undone this, just change your domain back to the one from the used mail adress.. then delete the mail adress and change the domain name back to the one you wanted and you get rid of them :D