Can't establish a connection to the server at celebridades.x10.mx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebrid

Reaction score
Hello !
I signed up for an account few weeks ago and made my SMF forum in spanish... i logged in into cpanel yesterday or 2 days ago... but now when i want to enter my forum, to add new content... i encountered this error...
I did not upload any script, didn´t do anything... just wanted 2 enter, as i said ... and ... "Can't establish a connection to the server at celebridades.x10.mx."

Why can be that?
I opened the filemanager and all the files are there... so, what can it be?

Thanks in advance...

Carlos Octavio

vintage7

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem this morning. I can do everything upload, read emails etc but the page doesn't show up so I'm stump to.

vintage7

Reaction score
I when to a lot of different sites that use x10 and I get the same thing for them also. I'm guessing the servers when out for breakfast, or lunch and maybe dinner whatever time zone you are in. I really need to get up the dollars so I can pay for hosting, money is funny right now I paid for hosting for more then 10 years. I hate down time but I still love x10 for giving free hosting my hosting company that I used for years didn't even give me that don't pay them and they shut you down period and I always paid them, remove your files see you later.

I didn't look into seeing if I can have a custom error page I would rather have my visitors see a page like we're doing maintenance check back later and the oops page. http://www.vintagetoyadvertisements.com

x10 should really have a register a domain name and not the google ads that I see on their main page giving their visitors of going to them because they run sales.

I encourage everybody to get a real domain name, you have more submitting power to the search engines but stated above they don't have that, my exhosting company automatically renew my domain name cause I didn't check not to renew, when I called them they told me that they are a middle man which they never had it before since I got the domain name free with the hosting package so that's when I looked for free hosting the first one I found was 000 to many games with them.

I can go on and on about this but I have to go. Peace and love to everybody. Never take anything to heart when somebody makes a reply to your post.

maryadav

Reaction score
I got on the chat; I think this was a domain issue.

One of the admins gave a steel toed boot kick to said server, it should be up now. (My site was affected, it's back now.)

vintage7

Reaction score
steel toed boots can have good affects on things kick it again to be safe :)

celebrid

Reaction score
For my website, and for teamk´s website, at last at my side, it is still not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.