Can't finish new account set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcipher

Reaction score
Ok, I got all the way to having a confirmation code sent to me but theres one problem, confirmation e-mails are not supposed to be blank!

Since everyone at x10 seems to be asleep, stoned, or something worse I have to ask here. They won't answer questions unless you finish signing up first, so how do we sign up when theres no way to sign up?:dunno:

fguy64

Reaction score
I don't have an answer for you, but the first thing I would do is try is do the registration form with a different browser. Some browsers have trouble with some forms. What browser are you using?

Also I would make sure I wasn't blocking cookies from x10hosting.com.

good luck.

Reaction score
I don't have an answer for you, but the first thing I would do is try is do the registration form with a different browser. Some browsers have trouble with some forms. What browser are you using?
I've been using Firefox for all the accounts I sign up for here on X10 & have NEVER had a problem until last night. Not knowing the existence of this thread (I know...I know, when in doubt - SEARCH.....SEARCH......SEARCH), I created this thread instead.

I'll now try IE & see if that works.
Also I would make sure I wasn't blocking cookies from x10hosting.com.
Cookies are not blocked.

Hope this helps....

Cheers :)

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
make sure you country is not blocked.. if the reason is this then ask any account manager to create an account for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.