Can't get to control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfcix10m

Reaction score
Although I can log in to the forum, I'm unable to log in at the control panel to prevent inactive status. I logged in less than a month ago, but my site has disappeared and the main log in that must be used monthly now says my log in is invalid. I am unable to access anything that indicates what has happened to my account. What can I do?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to add, I was able to confirm that the account was terminated in late July after it had been suspended for the requisite 21 days for an inactivity suspension. When I checked the login history, the last login seen was on 6/2, which meant no login was seen in early July and the account terminated shortly afterward. The best I can advise is to follow lylex10h's advice and make a new account, although we aren't able to recover what was on the old one (hopefully you kept backups, as we recommend).

kfcix10m

Reaction score
Okay, thank you for confirming. I'm disappointed because I did log in at the beginning of July in response to the warning email. I was on vacation at the time and had to go to three different places to find a wi-fi connection that would allow me to sign in (McDonald's has your domain blocked). I'll get a new account started.

kfcix10m

Reaction score
It may actually be that you all have people logged in at McDonald's blocked from access rather than the way I originally stated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.