Can't log in and my site's down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw7

Reaction score
Hello,

My site was taken down two days ago with out my knowledge or consent leaving my files stranded, now i can't log in to cpanel!

I've tried resetting and changing the password with no luck.

To be honest, this is cronic.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You are on the Absolut server which is currently being migrated to a new server.

markw7

Reaction score
So there's no way of retrieving my files, you see as i wasn't informed of any moves i don't have a daily back up and i'm losing business now my website is down.

I want my files to i can move to an actual hosting provide, you know one that hosts websites?!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
We apologize for the inconvenience. My own website has been down for several days. Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve your files until this migration is completed. It is always a good idea to download and store local copies of backups on a frequent basis. I usually do it daily. As for hosting providers, I personally use and highly recommend x10Hosting. It is the best one I know of. Even with the current downtime due to migration, I know I will be getting improved service very soon.

Regards,
Carl

markw7

Reaction score
It's the fact that i wasn't even notified - if i was then i could back up and move.

That alone is appalling.

And soon round here seems to be weeks, WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED?

Status
Not open for further replies.