Can't Log in Hosting Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

icywind335

Reaction score
The title speak itself.

I've tried the option of "I forgot my password" but no email sent in my inbox.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Have you checked the spam/junk mail folders?
Also, what's the email address you're checking? I'll see if it matches the one on the account.

Thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you using that email address as the username? After a recent update it's the only thing that will work. A username is no longer valid.
I assume you're referring to the account panel? (https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php)

Thanks.

icywind335

Reaction score
I've used the email address, cpanel and forum account and it's no use. Yup! At the account panel.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Up... Please help me...

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I will manually update your password, can I have a contact e-mail please?

icywind335

Reaction score
icywind335@yahoo.com.ph

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I have given my email, how's my account?

---------- Post added 06-07-2011 at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2011 at 11:45 PM ----------

up up up! Please help... can't access my control panel on x10hosting.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

up up up? anybody... please... need to work on my account now.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Hello,

I've change my mind.

Never mind in my request. Please just delete my hosting account. I'm no longer going to use it. I don't care about my files there. Thanks x10hosting for the service!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Please paste the following text in (do not omit any; paste the whole form), filling in all of the relevant details, and someone will then set your account for deletion after a 14 day waiting period:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username:
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Remember to place the X inside the parentheses and your cPanel username where indicated.

icywind335

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username: icywind
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have set your account to be deleted after a 14 day waiting period. If you change your mind within that time, post back, as it may be possible to restore your account.
If you intend to sign up again immediately let me know and we may be able to accelerate the deletion.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.