Can't log in to cpanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw7

Reaction score
I can't log in to cpanel?

I was in the Fris server move, i've tried changing my password and still no luck.

Thank you.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
There seems to be an issue with cPanel, I'll see what I can do.

pierre39

Reaction score
The same here for me, on fris server, no cPanel access and no FTP even after password change test with no success... wait and see for repair....
Thanks to all the staff... have a good night

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried this:

Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "update password". There you can change your password. put forums password in "Current Password" field.
Note: After this process, password for your client account, cPanel, and forums will become same.
Then try login to cPanel again.

pierre39

Reaction score
I tried this operation... it does not works..! Any other solution?

pierre39

Reaction score
OK, it seems that we have a problem, nobody here on this forum to tell us what to do ?

A week ago everything was OK, cPanel, FTP file manager, FTP connexion via FileZilla... On my side I do not change anything... on the other side (server or technician ?) it looks that somebody or something have change tuning or else...

PLEASE give us a trick, a solution... to be able to admin our website...

THANK YOU very much and have a good day !

*********************************** update this message ****************

Wonder why this information is not on x10Hosting Status viewing, so look to:
- Forum: News and Announcements
- Update on the Update

Well, bad news. Because of the undocumented feature in cPanel everything we have done for the past month has been a huge waste of time and money. For those of you who don't know, cPanel has a max connection limit of '160' and has refused to change it for us. This limit causes major issues with...
Started by Corey, Yesterday 03:33 AM

Now, we know... just be patient, wait and see... THANK YOU for the administrators working hard..!

Last edited:

markw7

Reaction score
Administrator's hard work? No one know's what's going on and my site's been down for 3 weeks. Where are we now? Back to stage one.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
At first, only the admins knew about the undocumented feature. They opened a support request with cPanel directly to try to fix it with little downtime for the users, but cPanel took time to finally tell them that it can't be done. Support Staff knew a really short time before the public announcement.

pierre39

Reaction score
OK ! Fine... now we know... By hoping that you find a solution soon to allow us connectivity to FTP... (at least it would be a good thing)

Thanks to all the team, we support you. :wink:

Have a good day...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.