Can't Log In to Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegionalGirl137

Reaction score
I have registered an account, activated that account and attempted to log into my cpanel with the username/password provided in the signup e-mail. It isn't letting me log into my account. Is there some sort of trick to getting logged in for the first time or am I just missing something?

I have checked the login information several times and made sure that I am typing it correctly.

RegionalGirl137

Reaction score
Thanks for that link. The one that was sent to me in my verification e-mail was different. This one actually worked! Ok, so I am in the cPanel right now looking over things and attempting to set up an FTP account with Leech FTP. I am using the following information:

ftp://blackleatherrose.pcriot.com
rg137@blackleatherrose.pcriot.com
[password here]
port 21

Still I can't log in. What's the trick here? Again, i've checked my password and login information. I've even attempted to set up another FTP account and that done the same thing.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Check if it works now. Also login to the cPanel using the link that was provided in the x10 email.

RegionalGirl137

Reaction score
I seem to be able to log in using both now that I have waited a little while however, I am getting an internal server error with my site. I just moved my site over to this server from http://eartheternal.sittingonair.com/djforever/main.html and started having this problem. I was using Dreamweaver at the time. I don't know if that's a problem or not. Now I can't get the site reset to start over and I am not sure what to do. I've never had this problem before.

Chris73

Reaction score
Please log into here http://x10hosting.com/account using your forum name and password and request to be upgraded from basic PHP to intermediate PHP. Please allow 12 hours for the changes to go into affect. You will receive two emails. One stating you were accepted and One stating the upgrade has been complete.

RegionalGirl137

Reaction score
Ok, i've sent in this request. Just out of curiosity, what will this do for me? What changes can I expect to see?

Chris73

Reaction score
This will solve the internal 500 error as most sites require the intermediate version of php. Having basic does not allow some functions to work.

Also make sure that you have the permissions set right on folders and files.

RegionalGirl137

Reaction score
Ahh, I see. Ok. I'll give that a try. I wasn't aware that certain things were disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.