Can't log into account panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkingu123

Reaction score
Ok, well as you can see I can log onto my forums account but not my website panel. The log in says to use my forums account username and password to log onto the account panel but they I get a message saying that the account doesn't exist.

Code:
 The  forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an  x10Hosting hosting  account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to  access x10Hosting's account management system. [B]You should be  using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account  signup process.[/B] If you are not, this error is most likely the  result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system  in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no  longer existing. If you have not accessed your  x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been  terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently  signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you  selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see  this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a  definite answer  regarding the status of your account,  open a support ticket at: [URL="http://support.x10hosting.com/"]http://support.x10hosting.com[/URL]

I am not sure what is wrong, I just signed up also if that is the problem then I am sorry for this thread.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
Try again. If you get the error again, then try signing up again.
If you still experience issues, an Administrator will have to investigate the problem.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you get your confirmation email? If so, just wait a little bit longer for your account to be created.

Last edited:

pkingu123

Reaction score
Ive tried 20 times now with no luck, so I might have to resign up. Thanks for the help though.

EDIT: I never got an email, just the one from signing up to the forums. I used the same Email for both too.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
EDIT: I never got an email, just the one from signing up to the forums. I used the same Email for both too.

Check your spam folder really quick at your email. If the email isn't there then try to sign up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.