Can't log into my account-please respond to me as soon as possible patty

beadsx12

Reaction score
dear Joyce gatteroyce, Anna, space crest and other
Just today I can't log into my accounts. My email account is beadsx12 and my password I have set it up my self on the iPad 4 and up. I am really worried that my account will expire within 30 days, which is a month even thou I signed in during each day during different times. Ever time I try to sign in, the email box or my name box would have the Capital E in there even though the E is not supposed to be in there. Also the domain, http//:beads.xhosting.com does not show up so there is no way I can login into my own website. Please help me as soon as possible or email me at pattyhan0509@gmail.com. I am really desperate and the iPad traffic for some reason is really slow and I don't know what I have done wrong as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dear Joyce gatteroyce, Anna, Kenny, spacecres and all
Thank you so much for helping me every step of the way, I own you my gratitude. I really do appreciate you all so much here is an example of my gratitude a cuddly beaded image of the 3 dimensional cuddly grizzly bear. .. Thanks you all so much once again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 3

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi this is Patty, a million thank you to spacecres, Joyce gatteroyce, Kenny, Anna and all. Here is a picture of a 3d beaded honey bird jewllery design which I have made as the result of my gratitude to all. Thank you so much! I will log in everyday

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dear all thank you all very muc! This is Patty. Here is a picture of my own creation of 3 dimensional beads of honey bird. Thanks a million

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 3