Can't login CPanel (for at least a couple of months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BienNho

Reaction score
Hi,

My account is one of those accounts on the old Chopin server that were recently moved to the new Vox server. Since then, I wasn't able to login the CPanel to do anything with my site - CPanel keeps giving me the "The login is invalid" error message (I'm however able to login the account portal though). This morning I tried to change my password from the account portal in hoping that it will sync up with the CPanel password but it DIDN'T.

I don't mean to be IMPATIENT (I know that the staffs here are working very hard to keep everybody happy). I was going to wait a little while longer for the problem to be resolved but one of the posts that I read a while back (I don't remember the exact words) said that the problem may be specific??? to some accounts, and that it can only be handled PER REQUEST, so if I don't say anything then my account can never be fixed.

Can somebody HELP, PLEASE!

Thank you very much.

timemask

Reaction score
On the login if you see english at the bottom of the page with the other languages then that can stop you logging in, so you would click "english" if you see it.

Also you may have a username with capitals?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.