Can't login in to cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomyVk

Reaction score
Well, i cant log in to my cpanel for arround a week now. Its since my account got moved on to fris i think or a bit after this, i cant get ftp access or anything. I would liek to continue the work on my site but right now its impossible.

Could anyone please check whats wrong with it?

Acc: tomyvk
Server: fris

TomyVk

Reaction score
I know that, but i was o lotus before,a and i don't have anything to do with apsolut. My sql database works fine, i cant access cpanelr nor i have ftp access.

TomyVk

Reaction score
I'm still having this issue and my site isnt working anymore, looks like the config.php got messed up or something. I really need urgent support now....

And when i try to get to the cpanel login page i get this:

The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach fris.x10hosting.com, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

I hope someone will look in to it soon.....

EDIT: My password for my sql tables isn't working anymore.....

I really need cpanel access now....

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Ok, i've managed to get in to cpanel, after changing my password a few times. I hope thats it.

EDIT: Its all ok now, had to remake the sql users to get it working again. I'm glad that this is solved.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Found annother problem.

My email passwords aren't working. I've tried to change them but it doessen't work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.