can't login into cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micke_00

Reaction score
the day before yesterday I logged into my Account Panel and I noticed that all my settings (the url, my name e-mail address and so on) were changed, now I changed them back, but for some reason I still can't log into my cPanel. when I enter my account name and pass (that I changed after I figured out that my account had been changed) I cannot login to my cPanel or ftp account

if anymore details are needed for help I would prefer to do this through PM because I don't want to see my account stolen again. If that is not possible, I'll understand!

thank you

Micke

Micke_00

Reaction score
I set all the details back to like they were. You have helped me before when I lost my account (I still don't know how that happened), but you probably won't remember that ;)

but everything was changed (except the account name)

so the domain name was different, the subdomain also, the e-mail address, my real name, the country where I live was set to Bolivia (that's the only thing I can remember from the previous settings)

even the php package was changed (I only need the basic configuration, so I left it like that, and it was changed to Intermediate!)

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I have replied to your ticket in IRC. Please follow those instructions. That way i can look into what is going on.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
One question, did you found the files you had before? Or they were not there and you found another files on it?

Last edited:

Micke_00

Reaction score
I can't log into my account where my php files where located, so I can't see if there are other files, but I followed the link that was posted before and it was a real site (the host was exofire.com, but I can't remember the subdomain). with real I mean that there was content in it, and not the default x10hosting page (which is a real page obviously, but I think you know what I mean ;) )

Chris73

Reaction score
Can you check now and see if it's working for you? Please clear your browsers cache files and flsuh your dns first.

Micke_00

Reaction score
I have cleared my dns (ipconfig /flushdns), cleared my browser cache (through ccleaner, and manually) but I still get the login box popping up, but when I enter the account details it pops up again...

Chris73

Reaction score
What i am going to try is to suspend the account and then unsuspend. Give me 5 minutes and try again.

Micke_00

Reaction score
I think that is the page that I was redirected to when I noticed that my settings were changed, but I don't speak Spanish myself. I haven't set my site to redirect to that site. (what would be the point of doing that when I can have a site here?)

so I'm afraid that's not supposed to happen

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
We're looking into this.

Do you have AIM or MSN?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.