Can't Login Into The CPanel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashoveride

Reaction score
I made my account about a day or 2 days ago and I can not login into my CPanel can some one help me I don't know what to do.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you been able to log into it before since you registerd? Depending on which server you're on and what the staff are up to, your server may just be under maintainance.

crashoveride

Reaction score
No I have not been able to login it tells me Login Attempt Failed! I got my email telling me this "Congratulations, your x10Hosting Ad-Free hosting account has been successfully created." and all my login information and links.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Please use the username as naruto94 and the account password to login to the cPanel.

crashoveride

Reaction score
That is what I am using for a username and my password is correct too but it dose not work.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
From the x10hosting.com/account URL you could try resetting your password to something completely different, and then if you close all browser instances, and then try going back in.. I had a problem with getting in CPanel doing that worked for me.

crashoveride

Reaction score
From the x10hosting.com/account URL you could try resetting your password to something completely different, and then if you close all browser instances, and then try going back in.. I had a problem with getting in CPanel doing that worked for me.

Nope same thing I still can't login.

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
You are logging in with the username on the "account details" tab not the one you log into the x10hosting.com/login section with? (Im sure you are..)

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Was worth a check. Do you have an alternative browser you can try with?

crashoveride

Reaction score
Nope I have a direct connection to the internet.
Edit:
Well any ideas.

Last edited:

crashoveride

Reaction score
Thats what I have been doing to access the CPanel login but it tells me Login Attempt Failed!

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Please read the News And Announcements section for more information on your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.