Can't Login to Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppin27

Reaction score
I can't log into my cpanel. Administraitors.. try. Because I can't. I've tried using the button in the account panel. Also tried to login manually, many times.

poppin27

Reaction score
Also the pages load, for my site. But they don't always. Sometimes it'll say this page is unavailable. So say I load 3 pages, 2 outa 3 it will show it. It's a x10hosting unavailable.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account, (including cPanel), is not currently suspended and your website is loading fine for me with the exception of a few missing images. If you are having difficulty logging into cPanel it is most likely a password issue which is why I suggested changing it. Also, your server, Boru, was having a few issues earlier today and I do not know if all of those problems have been completely resolved yet. Give things a few more hours and then post back if you are still having difficulty and we will assist you farther.

poppin27

Reaction score
Your account, (including cPanel), is not currently suspended and your website is loading fine for me with the exception of a few missing images. If you are having difficulty logging into cPanel it is most likely a password issue which is why I suggested changing it. Also, your server, Boru, was having a few issues earlier today and I do not know if all of those problems have been completely resolved yet. Give things a few more hours and then post back if you are still having difficulty and we will assist you farther.
Well if you tried logging into my CPanel account with the correct password it would not work. I've used the button in the x10 panel and it still says wrong. And I've tried the only 2 passwords I used on this site and they both don't work. Sometimes wrong here. It's not my end. My site can't access any of my databases either.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

buummmmppp, admins.... I need some help. I am using the correct password!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.