Can't login to my account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't login into my account.

You account has been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you log in the forums each 30 days to keep your account active.

hellboy99

Reaction score
I did logon, I have sent you a PM as it could be a problem I had before but I never heard anything back about it.

hellboy99

Reaction score
I have been onto support members via PM as far back as April regarding my account, could the below mentioned I sent by PM be the problem ?

hellboy99 said:
Hi,

I got an email saying my host will be shut down if I don't log onto the forum here. Problem I have is that I cannot link my host account to my forum account nor can I create a new forum account to link to my host account. Can you link my current forum account, username: hellboy99 to my host account, username: hellboy9

I received the same email as mentioned above on the 12th of this month and again I logged onto my forum account but still my host account has been suspended for inactivity.

Can someone please help, thank you.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The backend used for suspensions/unsuspensions is down for cossacks because of the server move. This means that any unsuspension requests will not be processed until the server move is complete.
See http://status.x10hosting.com/ for updates on the server move progress.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your cPanel username?

hellboy99

Reaction score
There is no hosting with the above said user name.Are you sure about the username

Positive, I got an email dated the 12th of this month from yourselves and you have the username in that:

x10Hosting has an inactivity policy that will soon affect your hosting account hellboy9

Status
Not open for further replies.