Can't manage my files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moarte

Reaction score
I can't manage my files via the cPanel file managers and I cannot connect to the FTP server either. Anybody know whats going on? This has been going on for about 30 minutes.

vazersg

Reaction score
Can you access the cpanel? Coz I cannot. If you cannot ... definately file manager cannot. And possibility of ftp also.

Need to wait for the staff to fix the server issue.

Last edited:

moarte

Reaction score
Can you access the cpanel? Coz I cannot. If you cannot ... definately file manager cannot. And possibility of ftp also.

Need to wait for the staff to fix the server issue.

Seems the cPanel just went down a few minutes ago.

vazersg

Reaction score
Yup ... when I was replying your post earlier. But now seems to be ok ... you might want to try it. I can access and using File Manager. But not ftp ... ftp seems to not to able to connect.

moarte

Reaction score
Yup ... when I was replying your post earlier. But now seems to be ok ... you might want to try it. I can access and using File Manager. But not ftp ... ftp seems to not to able to connect.

I got an FTP connection. It's really slow though.

vazersg

Reaction score
Give it sometimes ... i think you should try the file manager is faster ....

scipets2

Reaction score
It is called server maintenance, you would know about it if you read the cpanel news

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I can't manage my files via the cPanel file managers and I cannot connect to the FTP server either. Anybody know whats going on? This has been going on for about 30 minutes.

All the servers are back up and running now. Please try accessing your cPanel and FTP again. If you are still having difficulties, feel free to post back here.

noivel

Reaction score
I have 3 issues right now
1) PHP mail function doesnt work (as I realize all over in Chopin)
2) Cant access to cpanel
3) FTP manager connects to my FTP but dosnt show any file

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have 3 issues right now
1) PHP mail function doesnt work (as I realize all over in Chopin)
2) Cant access to cpanel
3) FTP manager connects to my FTP but dosnt show any file

As of my posting right now, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP on Chopin are down. We are currently working as quick as possible to restore all services to your server, including the mail() function.

Please try logging in again in a few hours or so. Feel free to post back if you have any additional questions.

Edit:

Everything on Chopin should be working now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.