Can't park domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipaweb

Reaction score
Hi,I've had an ongoing problem for a couple of weeks now. One of your guys was looking at it but I haven't heard back for a few days so I have to try this again. I told him about old account(s) 'ipax/ipark' holding on to my domain even though I had migrated these to 'ipaweb'. I am trying to park 'iainpaterson.me' under the ipaweb account but those old accounts still seem to have a hold. The automatic deletion of those accounts doesn't seem to have happened as the person I originally mailed thought it might (I've left it about a week and a half). Can you manually delete those old accounts or something? Thanks. PS I get this error 'Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: iainpaterson.me is owned by another user.'

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Whom were you mailing to?
How were you mailing?If it was a PM in forum, the chances are very very less that the busy support team reads it for support requests.
But any way,I am escalating your support request.This should be addressed very soon.
But by the way, can you reframe the above and put in exactly what you want ..I mean ..reframe and post back in this thread precisely the problem.

ipaweb

Reaction score
Hi,
Originally I raised a support ticket but the last contact I had with 'stpvoice' was that this problem 'might' resolve itself in a few days but if not to PM him. The problem didn't resolve and I PM'ed him but I haven't heard anything for several days. The problem was I was ill at the beginning of the year for some time and my account was suspended (I was 'ipark' on the forum and 'ipax' elsewhere. Stpvoice said my accounts were out of sync so I used the X10 script to move to a new name 'ipaweb' which basically seems to be working fine BUT when I try to park my domain 'iainpaterson.me' I get this 'error 'Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: iainpaterson.me is owned by another user.' Stpvoice told me my old accounts were holding on to the domain but they should be deleted automatically and at that point my domain should be freed and I can proceed with the ipaweb account. That was two weeks ago and the automatic deletion hasn't happened and I haven't heard from my PM to stpvoice so I'm a bit stuck. Basically I need those old accounts (ipark/ipax) removed totally so my domain is freed and I can park it under ipaweb. I hope I've explained this better? Thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you.
For some reason, the account holding domain you want to add: iainpaterson.me hasn't been deleted, whereas it was suspended more than 2 weeks ago. I'll request permission to terminate it manually as it has passed our 2 weeks. It's possible terminations haven't been run on that server etc, delaying the process.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The other account is terminated. Please try again now.

ipaweb

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just given that a try and it now appears to be working fine. Thanks for your help.

iain.

Status
Not open for further replies.