Can't Post On This Forum, without the account panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humza

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've had this forum account for a long time, where i got -4 credits, my previous posts make me look like a twit <b>but:</b> Does having -4 credits cease my ability to post in the forums via the normal way (http://x10hosting.com/forums)?

If i try to post in an existing thread or create a thread it gives the error: <b>Humza</b>, you do not have permission to access this page.

This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation, it is not awaiting activation. I don't know whats going on but i would like to post and help other people on the forums.

Thanks in advance
<hr />

Don't judge me on my previous posts (from 30th Oct 2010 and backwards), infact don't look at them. They make me look dumb and uneducated!

Last edited by a moderator:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Credits do not having anything to do with ability to post in the forums.
You, and all other forum users, should be able to post and reply in most areas of the forums except for free hosting support.
Replying to posts in free hosting support is restricted to forum users who have higher post counts and higher rank.
This restriction was in put in place because of problems we were having in the past including thread-jacking.

Please tell us which area or areas of the forums you are having difficulty posting in or replying to so we can determine what the issue is in your particular case.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've noticed some odd issues with the forums myself. Just today I had trouble viewing a person's profile getting a permission error. I think something might have been up with my permissions as I can view other members' profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.