Can't Reply to Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatfiel

Reaction score
Whenever I try to reply to a topic in the forum, I get this message:

phatfiel, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I was trying to tell the thousands of ppl who were freaking out that their website wasn't loading that Cossacks was down right now and where to check to see if their server is running or down.

I'm not sure where to post this, so I just did it here...

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
We have disabled replying to other people's thread in the 'Free Hosting' section because people were often giving out incorrect information and making Staff's jobs harder.

phatfiel

Reaction score
that's nice to know. so whenever i see ppl spazing out about their website isn't loading (knowing that their server is down because I've checked the Up/Down topic), I'm just supposed to kick back and have a nice little laugh on them? :lol:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
You could do that if you really want to.

* Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.