Can't reset my password

secondom

Reaction score
I'm trying to access my old account, so after checking it still exists (I believe it does, since I cannot register with that e-mail address), I tried to reset my password, but got no reset mail (already checked spam folder). What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

jaygreen

Reaction score
If it has been over 30 days since you logged in your account would be suspended. Then it gets deleted after the suspension period is over. As far as getting an email I am seeing that issue as well.

secondom

Reaction score
If it has been over 30 days since you logged in your account would be suspended. Then it gets deleted after the suspension period is over. As far as getting an email I am seeing that issue as well.
I don't know if my account is suspended, but I guess it's not deleted, since I cannot register with the same e-mail address, that's why I would like to recover it, or at least register a new one with such e-mail address.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you still have access to the directadmin control panel and hosting service? The only way for us to verify your account would be via that access as the forum account you have posted this from does not indicate any service at this time.

secondom

Reaction score
Do you still have access to the directadmin control panel and hosting service? The only way for us to verify your account would be via that access as the forum account you have posted this from does not indicate any service at this time.
Unfortunately I cannot access my account since it requires a mandatory password reset in order to do so.

I can still access the e-mail address I used to register it, but the automated password reset systems doesn't seem to send me any reset mail.

If there is no way to recover this account, it's ok for me if you delete it, so I can register a new one with the same e-mail address.

Thank you.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I cannot access my account since it requires a mandatory password reset in order to do so.

I can still access the e-mail address I used to register it, but the automated password reset systems doesn't seem to send me any reset mail.

If there is no way to recover this account, it's ok for me if you delete it, so I can register a new one with the same e-mail address.

Thank you.
Please send me a direct message with the email address that should be on file and I will reply with further instructions.