Can't send email

Status
Not open for further replies.

atoria

Reaction score
Hi,

My site is now back up after the server move and I can receive emails again on outlook but whenever I try to send an email it says the address is rejected by the server.

Can someone look into this asap.

Many thanks

Atoria

rockee

Reaction score
Hi,

My site is now back up after the server move and I can receive emails again on outlook but whenever I try to send an email it says the address is rejected by the server.

Can someone look into this asap.

Many thanks

Atoria
Atoria, you may be wasting your time going to a support ticket to report this server SMTP/SMTPS issue.

My original post regarding this issue was posted to this forum here:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/91174-lotus-smtp-down.html

...and then the new support ticket system came into play so I sent this smtp error issue via a ticket and had some very vague one line replies that were totally inappropriate and appeared to come from very inexperience support staff members who seemed to be in a hurry to close the ticket or were using canned replies.

I have just spent many fruitless hours and days trying to get through to immature and inexperienced server admins re this very issue - smtp server inaccessible.

I included pages of information for the server admins to troubleshoot this issue but it appeared that it was not even read.

The last reply to my ticket was to inform me that because of a new server configuration it is no longer possible to send email from a desktop email client on your PC via lotus.x10hosting servers and to use my ISP for sending email in future.

Totally incomprehensible solutions as this all worked very well before the server moves which on lotus was an absolute, complete and utter shambles.

So if you want to send out email from your desktop email client the short reply from the admins is to use your ISP's email service not the one that is supposed to be included in your adfree x10hosting account.
Regards,
Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.