Can't sign-up for x10premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadai

Reaction score
Greetings,

Today, I tried to sign-up to the x10premium service, but when I went to the "Place Order" page, the next error appeared:

• An error occurred submitting the validation phone call. Please refresh the page and try again.
The number I was trying to use to submit the call is on México, and the system showed that it was calling to: +69198383XXXXX (the 3 first numbers were generated by the system).

I tried other combinations of code, even removing and addiding the "01" several times before to the whole number (for local long distance calls inside méxico, making the number: +6910198383XXXXX) but nothing.

Some investigation led me to think that maybe the "+691" code was for Micronesia instead of México (see méxico codes here: http://countrycode.org/mexico ... where all the codes are +52, except for a few that does not look like actual México cities)

Also, in the past I was able to pay for a double-double upgrade and used the previous number on my account file, to have led me think that this may be a problem with how the code of the number is set.

Thank you.

kadai

Reaction score
Done, apparently it was a bug in the system!
Thank you anyway! :3

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am marking this thread as resolved.
If you need additional assistance, feel free to create another support thread or re-open this thread.
*****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.