Cant upload files with FTP or Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdevil76

Reaction score
Hi guys i read a lot on the forum but i wanna know what is the problem.... i cant login to my cpanel or FTP to upload files to update my website ....

Im on absolut and everything was working fine until yesterday.....

Someone can help me please ????????

argonath

Reaction score
It looks like there is a thread opened at 7:54am today that has the same issue, and someone posted that uploading to Fris has been down for a day or more.

ymmij

Reaction score
It looks like there is a thread opened at 7:54am today that has the same issue, and someone posted that uploading to Fris has been down for a day or more.

Hi,

Actually, my account is on Fris and uploading from FTP has been down for more than 36 hours.

I got this message:
Code:
[SIZE=1]
ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server
[/SIZE]

Jimmy

nate64

Reaction score
If you're on Fris, then FTP is currently offline and has been for nearly a day. It is not known how long this will be for.

I think we all need to chill. My website was down and now its up, but now ftp is down. They are obviously busy with the migration. Just be patient and things will be restored soon.

Also try flush your DNS every now and then...it might help.

blackdevil76

Reaction score
Fine Ftp doesnt work Fine cpanel doesnt work ... but im tired of all those downtime... if its not migration its hacking if its not hacking its FTP down ... server got problem very often... you are going to tell me yes but its free ... yeah good but because its free we deserve to have downtime like this .... i dont think so. I subscribe to this hosting because ive heard it was the best free hosting service with good service for a free server.... we dont have any information about whats happening ... server migration .... FTP is down for what reason ....

Sorry about this but im a little bit tired to get all those downtime in a small time ....

Sorry my english my language is french

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.