can't upload site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan.xr

Reaction score
I use front page to load my site and for at least a week or more have not been able to load new data. I have seen that there is some bugs getting worked out but not sure if they are fixed yet. This is a screen shot of the error

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 40

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Works perfectly for me now. I'm guessing it was a temporary outage.

ryan.xr

Reaction score
Ya I cleared my cache and all that with no luck. As for the FTP I tried to do that and it said something along the lines that some elements would not work so I did not finish the process, well heck with it I will just do it anyway and see what happens lol yeeeehahahaha!!!
Thanks for the kick back guys.
Edit:
Ya tried to upload via FTP and that screwed up my site now it is basically not there at all. Well this used to be pretty painless now it is like pulling teeth. :eek4: :rant2: :dunno:

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a file there, but it is blank. You may be able to restore your site with the r1soft backup tool in CPanel.
Edit:
Now everything is gone.

Last edited:

akjcorps

Reaction score
Well... the same thing happened to me when I tried to upload a site via Frontpage 2003 to x10hosting.com, it came up with exactly the same message. I checked that the FPSE were installed but to no avail. I'm not sure why the problem has occurred but it may because Sharepoint Services are not installed on the server. I am just as clueless as you why this problem occurred.

Arjun

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you try re-installing the extension using CPanel?

akjcorps

Reaction score
Yes, I did try re-installing the extensions several times but nothing happened. I just typed the url of my website on the frontpage screen (I didn't open up the Secure Web Disk I made using 'Browse") but the same error message came up repeatedly.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, looks like the only thing left to do is submit a ticket. Corey may be recompiling things on your server, so that may be the problem. If you can publish your frontpage site to your own computer then copy the files to the server via CPanel or FTP, you should be alright until things get fixed.

http://support.x10hosting.com

akjcorps

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but by uploading to the server via cPanel or FTP, those features that rely on FPSE such as as form handlers and such (I have used a few) will not work on the site. But I suppose thats better than nothing!

Arjun

Guys, I submitted a ticket and the reply I received was :

"Frontpage is currently disabled as it was causing apache to crash.

Christopher
x10Hosting Junior Admin"

So that explains why uploading to the sever via FPSE is not working at the moment. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Arjun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.