cant upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkarman

Reaction score
I seem to be doing things wrong here i have got logged on filezilla ok but i just tried to load a few images to site just to see if i was using corectly but they dont seem to show,things must have to be done a little different to how i use my supanet site or i am missing something,does say they are there but no show,sorry for being a nuisance but need some more help

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Where in the FTP are you uploading?

isn't in root, you need to upload in the folder called "public_html" (or "www", that is a shortcut to public_html)

Last edited:

kitkarman

Reaction score
public folder,just sent a template to supanet its on site no probs, did same to this site no show in fact explorer cant show page now,

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I really wish you would stop comparing x10 to supanet. I just looked and they don't give you half the features we do. Which explains why it is a lot easier.

Upload the files you want into your public_html folder. They have to be in that folder to be seen using your browser.

-Corey

kitkarman

Reaction score
nobody is comparing to supanet thats why im wanting to bring my site to x10 dont want free site just want to get used to it before i come away from them,have loaded files to folder as you say still nothing by the way i have to load files to public folder on other site,sorry if i am a nuiscance but if i cant get site to show i have to ask.
Edit:
you may aswell delete my site i cant get it, loaded into public html too many times now cant get it to show pity really but ill have to upgrade with present hosting to get my database and stick with them,thanks for trying

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Make sure that your index.html or index.php is not in any folder inside the public_html folder. If it is move it to public_html . Websites won't show unless it can fetch the data from where it is to be located. So if you have it in a folder it is not reading the index.html file.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You never removed the default index.html file on your account. I removed it.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.