Can't view web site or cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcisaac

Reaction score
When I try to view my web site, I get a message The webpage cannot be displayed. I get the same message when I try to login to my cpanel. I cannot log in to my ftp. It has been this way ever since they started moving to the new servers. I can log into my x10hosting account management page, I get the following message:

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.
Yet none of those things are true. I regularly logged into the forums, even when I have been unable to use/view my site. I have not breached any terms of service, and I've had the free account for over a year. Does anybody have any advice? I'm afraid my files and database did not get moved successfully to the new servers and my last backup was several months ago. Please help! I also opened a support ticket but haven't had any useful responses in the last couple of days.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your Cpanel username and on which server ?

abcisaac

Reaction score
Well it's been so long since I've logged in, I believe it is abcisaac. I believe I am on Cossacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.