Can't view website

Status
Not open for further replies.

sval23

Reaction score
I deleted the index.html file & uploaded my site but I still get the new account screen popping up. Are there other files I need to delete?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I deleted the index.html file & uploaded my site but I still get the new account screen popping up. Are there other files I need to delete?

Please go into your cPanel's File Manager and rename your index1.html file to index.html, and your site should be working fine.

sval23

Reaction score
Okay, it's working now. I have another problem. Not sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread. I have a questions/comments form on my page. Is there something I need to configure or setup in order to have the info emailed to me?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Okay, it's working now. I have another problem. Not sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread. I have a questions/comments form on my page. Is there something I need to configure or setup in order to have the info emailed to me?

You will need to use the PHP mail() function to send the information to yourself.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
New issue should get a new thread. This helps you because people providing help are more likely to look at a new thread than an old discussion (where someone else is already giving help). This is also more helpful to other people who are experiencing one of the problems you had, as they don't have to sort through irrelevant information.

Make sure you provide relevant background, such as a URL for a live page and wether you're using a custom script or a canned one. If the former, say how you're sending e-mail (i.e. what function/module); give a minimal test case. If the latter, give the name and version of the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.