celebration in your area.

tittat

Reaction score
Which is the biggest festival in your area/state.i am not asking about your national festival. I want which is important for your local area/state.
Add some descrition about your festival also.

In my state the biggest festival is Onam.

Onam marks the homecoming of legendary King Mahabali is an annual harvest festival, celebrated mainly in the south Indian state of Kerala. It is a popular festival among the cultural repertoire of Malayalees, and falls during the month of Chingam (August/September as per the Gregorian calendar), the first month of the Malayalam calendar, and lasts for ten days. Traditionally celebrated as a harvest festival, mythologically it is linked to MalayaleeHindu folktales; but Onam is celebrated by people of all religions .

so whats yours...............

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
One of the biggest festivals in my area, and my area is the king of Dingus day (a polish holiday) is of course the Dingus day. Our area has the most celebrations, parades, and parties on this day. Then there's New Year's Eve as well, which my area hosts some pretty big parties to as well.

naresh

Reaction score
HOLI and DIWALI are two of the many festivals celebrated in our part of the world