Cellphone E-Commerce Web-site For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethix

Reaction score
Hi. I have an ecommerce starter website up for sale.

The site promotes eBay listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid by eBay for any visitors the website sends to the eBay website. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on automatic.

The site uses a customized version of the open source McJiffy EPN ecommerce site script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The website owner can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the home-page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin backend is fairly basic, and primarily just involves editing a file.

Instructions are provided for customizing and setting up the website, along with all the other information the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have any Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue over time, though.

SITE NAME: Cellphone Nova
SITE URL: http://cellphonenova.info/

PRICE: $35

To purchase the website, go to the site and use the site's contact page to message me about buying the website. The website's contact form is also listed below.

If you'd like to establish that I'm the owner of the website, then just use the site's contact page to get in touch with me and I'll reply to verify that I'm the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be transferred to the buyer's Godaddy account there free of charge.

Installation of the site is simple enough, however I can setup the website for the new owner if needed. The buyer will need to have their own Unix or Linux based web-host account, which should support commonplace features such as htaccess and cURL.

Status
Not open for further replies.