cgi doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjsauler59

Reaction score
My website is http://superdreamkilla.x10.mx

All my cgi scripts suddenly stopped working. I've made no changes to my website.

When attempting to access a cgi page I get the following error message:

"
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

"

This has happened before, though only for a few hours at a time. My scripts have been down now for the entire day, possibly longer. What's going on?

Also, I sent an email to "no-reply@x10hosting.com", as instructed, and the email failed delivery. I would like an explanation.

Thanks

jjsauler59

Reaction score
-Why didn't my email go through?
-Why wasn't a notification sent that cgi is down?

I voted in the poll. Thank you. But are you suggesting x10 is considering removing functionality? Can I expect my site to be up and running again anytime soon?

Thank you for your time.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Thats probably there so that x10 doesn't receive 10,000 emails every-time a page has an issue, as x10 usually isn't at fault.
CGI was taken offline rather suddenly due to an issue, one which the admins don't have time to fix. Thats the reason theres a poll, as if not enough people use it, it may get taken down as its easier to administrate servers which are just php/mysql. I would't take it as a sign its on the chopping block as asp.net has a poll a month or 2 ago and its still not removed(though it doesn't work properly right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.