ChairtyUSA (Humanity Aid)

prasys

Reaction score
Hello All,

As we know , we are humans and its our duty to do good deeds. Yep , thats right. As you may have known , Sri Lanka , Indonesia , needs our help (After they have hit by the asian quake and tsunami). Of course , you may have already donated (May God Bless you for it). But , those of you , that do not have the $$$$ (money) to donate it , but still have the heart of giving. Then this site is for you all :-

http://www.charitymall.com/chausa/index.html

ChairtyUSA

Basicly , its a fairly simple site , they have many co-sites , like The Rain Forest Site , The Hunger Site , The Breast Cancer Site , etc. All you have to do is "click" the donate button and vola , you have donated something to those needy people and its Free. It won't cost you a single cent. You may ask how this service works. Basicly , sponsors like Verzion Wireless , Dell , etc have teamed up together to help those needy people , basicly all those big-shot companies. So , all they asking you is click the "Click here to donate button". If you are generous , you might want to register for their maling list , which will increase your donation..

Again , common people , lets help those needy people (yep , those badly affected , children...)..Its everyone's duty.........and Lets Celebrate Humanity

Conor

Reaction score
I went to the site and registered for the mailing list.

Prasys, you forgot to mention you live in Malaysia, one of the countries that was hit by the tsunamis.

prasys

Reaction score
P.S - Read my Profile

Thats great of your , BSS (P.S , prefer you to call BSS instead of Conor..I still do not know why)

aman01

Reaction score
yeah. we can help our countries by clicking. Good for everyone. :) BSS, why you change your username?