Change color of Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric.toronto

Reaction score
Hi, just putting backgounds on my site and i'm running into trouble with the ad color not being seen against my background. Is there a way to change the Ad color so they so up on my background?

Thank you.

Eric

deepak.as79

Reaction score
is the ad is from Adsence? you can change the ad background from the control panel of adsence. if it is not from adsence please specify the details.

eric.toronto

Reaction score
this is the script i'm using. <script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?advanced"></script>

on a greenish background it shows up a bit, it's a light to medium blue and of course if i use a blue background it's washed out. there aren't a whole lot of backgrounds the script will work on so that it can be seen without too much trouble.

Thanks.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
If you are referring to the ad-code you are required to use for x10, then no. There is no way to change the ad's color.

Rob_C

Reaction score
You can get around that by using a class in your style.css file if you know how to do that. Personally I have mine on its own page with its own css file and I use the html iframe tag to place it in my header.

eric.toronto

Reaction score
thanks everyone, i placed it in it's own frame with a white background. just didn't want it hidden or lost on the page(s).

thanks again.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.