Change Domain and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagao

Reaction score
Hello guys!

Wow! It took me over 2 full days to have my account created -when it used to take some 20 min or less. I guess it means you have more users than never signing up now. Congratulations! =) You guys really do a terrific job.

Unfortunately I've been assigned to Lotus server again. It's giving me a lot of headaches with all this HTTP down and other things down more often than I'd expect or like. Now I can't change my domain to a .com. The message I get is:

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : Premature end of data in tag remoteAccess line 2 in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 141

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: - in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 141

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 141

No Idea what it is.

Well, I know you guys do a terrific job keeping up a great service and support for your free members. But I'd like to know: If I sign up for a paid account, the server is more stable? You know... real 99.9% up time.

And could you guys please, change my domain from http://gaiareligare.x10hosting.com to http://gaiareligare.com ?
My user name is pagao.

Thanks a lot,
Jackie ;)
Edit:
Actually, it seems to be that Absolut has wayyyyy less time down than Lotus. Any chance my account could be transferred from Lotus to Absolut?

Thanks

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
The reason why it took you two days to get your account is because we were performing server maintenance.

It appears your domain changed correctly.

We don't transfer accounts between servers.

pagao

Reaction score
Yep. I tried to change the domain again later and it worked.

And thanks for the info =)

Status
Not open for further replies.