Change Domain for Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

benryip

Reaction score
Hey Admins,

I'm not completely sure how to do this, but I'd like to change my account's main domain back to benryip.x10hosting.com. I recently got my domain pushed on eNom (www.thirteentwo.com) to me, so I could use it on a different website, but I'd still like to use x10hosting for a smaller site which is still in development.

In cPanel, it says "Welcome, thirteentwo.com!" still, and I think it's changing to that whenever it has a domain request, instead of defaulting to benryip.x10hosting.com like I want it to.

How do I change this?

Thank you,
Benry

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
In the forum menu, account-modify account. You can edit the domain there. It will take awhile for the domain to update.

Last edited:

benryip

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried to get to that at first, but I got an error.

Warning: include(../../../admin/public_html/jm/includes/includer.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /account.php on line 94

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../../admin/public_html/jm/includes/includer.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /account.php on line 94

Warning: include(../../../admin/public_html/jm/classes/manageHostingAccounts.class.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /account.php on line 95

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../../admin/public_html/jm/classes/manageHostingAccounts.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /account.php on line 95

Fatal error: Class 'manageHostingAccounts' not found in /home/corey/public_html/forums/account.php on line 96

So I was wondering if an Admin could take care of it for me.

Thanks for the help, but I can't do it myself.

Benry

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
i need an e-mail address, please PM it to me.

benryip

Reaction score
The Modify Account is now working, so I won't need the help anymore.

Thanks Brandon, anyway!

Benry

Status
Not open for further replies.