change main domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisacky22

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to change my existing main domain,lindbergmedia.elementfx.com to purelymultimedia.com. purelymultimedia.com is registered with 1and1.com, under my name. I am in the process of doing an add-on domain in the x10hosting cpanel, to make it easier to switch main domains.

Thanks,
Holly Lindberg

kisacky22

Reaction score
I went to the hosting area in my account and it gave me this message:

"Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here."

I do not want to sign up for a new hosting account bc I already have an existing account and I think my wordpress website is on this specific accounts server and I would have to create a new website if i switched. I tried to open a support ticket but it gave me this message:

"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news."

any suggestions?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your hosting account no longer exists. There is none attached to your forum account, and a search using either domain name you gave before doesn't give any results. When was the last time you saw your account online and what was your cPanel username?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
CPanel username, kisacky22's too long to be a cpanel username (9 characters, the limit is 8 ).

Last edited:

kisacky22

Reaction score
sorry wrong username. cpanel is hkisacky. try to log in there but can't seem to.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
March 1 is nearly two months away, now. Did that suspension ever get resolved? When an account is suspended for 14 days or more without any resolution, then it'll automatically terminate/delete itself. I did search for your cPanel username hkisacky, but there was no result. Feel free to sign up for a new account by following the links to the signup page from inside your account panel. That way, the new account will be linked to your current forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.