Change of Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been evaluating the hosting we offer here at x10 for a while now. After discussion between the staff we've decided to change the plans around. All resources will stay the same for the plans.

x10Corporate will be exactly the same, x10advanced will now require a text link instead of a half banner.(You must use the ad code!). x10static will require absolutely nothing. I have a feeling a lot of people will be wanting to move around their plans. Everyone will have one chance to upgrade\downgrade their plans for the next 7 days. After next Tuesday you will have to pay points to change your plan.

How or why are we doing this? I know everyone is going to ask. We'll be taking over your 404 error pages, that and with the corporate banner hopefully we'll be all set.

I will also be adjusting the points in the shop a bit. You should be seeing some contests and other ways for you to earn points soon.

I'm sure some of you have questions so feel free to ask. Now can free hosting get much better? :)

-Corey

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Isn't Corey The Coolest Admin ever!! :grin: :grin:

Matt

Reaction score
what if we pay, must we still pay points to change plans?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No, if you pay you can do what you like ;)

-Corey

Leon1

Reaction score
Thanks for the kindness and generous from Corey, i am very appreciated to the services you have for us.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
vbchris, sending you a PM.

-Corey

Xempttt

Reaction score
so now instead of that banner for advanced we just make a link to x10 on the top?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Use the text link code -- the text link does not have to be at the top.

-Corey

Iceman

Reaction score
That's awesome! I'm still gunna use Corporate though, because I need the SQL. I might change if adding the banner to PHPBB is too hard, though.

Xempttt

Reaction score
i cant put javascript in the footer so can i just use html to link to this site?
"<a href = "http://www.x10hosting.com">Site hosted by x10Hosting.</a>"

EDIT: woops srry for duble post. i pushed back and fixed the link and posted it and it went again. srry

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Great Corey i think its a very good idea because now people will downgrade and leave more disk space and all. Good thinking man. Keep up the good work.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
This is cool! Now that the shop is open I think people will want to get the ad removals!

Xempttt

Reaction score
how will i put the code in my footer when it doesnt accept js? i cant put it in my header because my template a box.

n4tec

Reaction score
Corey said:
How or why are we doing this? I know everyone is going to ask. We'll be taking over your 404 error pages, that and with the corporate banner hopefully we'll be all set.

I like the change of plans.. But why the 404 pages?

Offtopic:
I have just registered @ your new forum... And the template is weird in FF...

NewFuture

Reaction score
kool, ill change my banner to a text link now, what do you mean by taking over 404 error pages?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
The error message pages will be advertising x10. Like if the link isnt found and stuff.

Matthews255

Reaction score
booyah Corey your the best and x10 is the best :D:D:D

where can i find the txt link code??

Status
Not open for further replies.