Change of Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegafirebolt

Reaction score
First of all... any ideas as to if the server is still down or messed up or something? I'm getting a "can not connect to server" error message when I try to view my pages but I can still get in and use my control panel just fine...

And... can a GM please pm me... I need help changing my half banner ad into the text banner ad but I'm not using convention javascript... I'll explain everything in pm's.

Last edited:

Voltage

Reaction score
I only have a few questions. What will the error page you guys make say? Is the buyable domain in the shop legit (meaning we don't have to go back monthly and re-buy it)?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
It will say some reference to x10hosting.com. Yeah, as far as i know its legit. :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes the domain in the shop is real. You do not have to go monthly to buy it. It is a one time thing but you have to be an active user.

Stingah

Reaction score
Corey said:
Use the text link code -- the text link does not have to be at the top.

-Corey

does it need to be in view without having to scroll down?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
No theyre still the same but now static requires nothing and advanced requires only a text link.

simple

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
No theyre still the same but now static requires nothing and advanced requires only a text link.
yeah.. i added the updated one for advance and don't see any ad at all :/

omegafirebolt

Reaction score
Same Here Simple... even tried putting the code into a basic html file, head, body, javascript banner and that's it... and then tried it again without the head and body and just using the javascript in the html file... still nothing when I load even just that page. Don't think the text code is working right... :/

Woolie

Reaction score
omegafirebolt said:
Same Here Simple... even tried putting the code into a basic html file, head, body, javascript banner and that's it... and then tried it again without the head and body and just using the javascript in the html file... still nothing when I load even just that page. Don't think the text code is working right... :/

I should think you're not copying the script correctly, it works fine for me. I see the text link

omegafirebolt

Reaction score
using the code for the text ad from http://www.x10hosting.com/ads.php ?
:/ ok, I can't get the code bb tag to keep my paste of the code from that page so anyways... maybe it's something with firefox, dunno, but I know I copied correctly, and the code doesn't work, it doesn't bring up anything at all...

omegafirebolt

Reaction score
Ok, I've setup a test page on my server, does the same thing on my desktop... anyways, it's http://ofb.x10hosting.com/sdream/ad.html the textarea is showing the exact copy and paste from the code on the ads.php page in my last reply... I'm using that exact code for the ad just above the textarea which still isn't showing... only difference between the code on the ads.php page and mine is that it's all on one line and wraping instead of being on multiple lines, but that's a direct copy and paste of the entire text ad code.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Its not formatted right, Use the ad code zip package in the support section (its a sticky)

NewFuture

Reaction score
why dont you make it so instead of the big banner we use the small advance one? or is there some scheme in using the larger banner?

dsfreak

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, but just a thought. Do the ppl on corp have dif error pages too? When you said: Quote "With the corp ads and error pages....." I thought you might have meant that corp doesn't have diff error pages. If not, a better idea (i think) is to allow us to customize error pages, but you add something into them.

snedan

Reaction score
can someone make php for this ads?? so I can include it easilly at the bottom of every page...

Status
Not open for further replies.