Change of Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

limelight

Reaction score
When I post my ads up on my site they become Italics, is there a way to change that?

killerkaos

Reaction score
Hi, i don't understant the part of taking over 404 error pages. Is it a special ad we have to put in the error page? or is something else

Thanks

NewFuture

Reaction score
i dont really understand either, but i dont use error pages anyway

Maurice

Reaction score
funindia said:
i use error pages, please don't remove error pages!

Why not? If your site works then you won't even be seeing them.

funindia

Reaction score
I do lots of experiments using codes in my live site, some times problems occurs. But I have customized error pages. So my visitors get back to Index page without having any problem.

Think Boss! Young developers like me need this feature...

Rests on you....

n4tec

Reaction score
My 404 error has the x10 Corp banner but i will soon add the x10 Adv ads above everything and the rest are just links to sites under the domain, some javascript, the refer link , requested link and other ads..

But 404 errors rarely occur unless you change the folder or file name...

emgage

Reaction score
Hey Corey, if you may please i would like to upgrade to the corporate plan as i am planning on adding hundreds on new files for download and the current plan doesent suplly me with enough space for all of them. :noexpress

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
emgage said:
Hey Corey, if you may please i would like to upgrade to the corporate plan as i am planning on adding hundreds on new files for download and the current plan doesent suplly me with enough space for all of them. :noexpress
Fill out the form in the upgrades forum. I think it has been a week so you might have to pay points, im not sure how many.

T

=THN= SD

where exactly is the ad? sorry I'm completely new to this...

C

cbell

great site

i think that this site is great,

also the hosting plans are excellent - im sure that you will become the best hosting place in the world soon.

chitwa

Reaction score
hosting plans

Hi
There seems to be some confusion over payment details. My site is raccudda.x10hosting.com (x10advanced). I am happy about everything so far, only that when it came to paying the $1/mo to remove adverts, am told it is $6.98/mo. how come?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are you seeing this?

-Corey

NewFuture

Reaction score
well the add for xadvanced is only a text link so there is no point paying anyway, plus u can put that link anywhere on the page

Conor

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
well the add for xadvanced is only a text link so there is no point paying anyway, plus u can put that link anywhere on the page
But it all supports x10 so maybe some people want to pay and support their generous host.

YouDee

Reaction score
I should change all my banners over to the text links now. Haven't got around to it yet.

haqzombie

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Isn't Corey The Coolest Admin ever!! :grin: :grin:

1 Second that...very nice Corey. I had no problem using a half-banner, but a text-link sounds just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.