Change to Adfree Free Hosting Account Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyfuse

Reaction score
Hi x10Hosting Support,

Being a happy customer of yours for many years now means that I am currently on one of your older plans, namely the "adenhanced-advanced" free hosting plan.

I would like to request that my account type be changed to the adfree free hosting plan that x10hosting is currently offering.

Thanks in advance!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, please confirm this change as once you upgrade you are no longer able to revert to your previous plan. Please note your amount of allowed databases and such may be lower.

Please read this announcement for more details:
First, the new adfree package:
Disk: Unmetered
BW: Unmetered
FTP Accounts: 3
Email Accounts: 3
Email Lists: 1
DBs: 2
Subdomains: 2
Parked Domains: 1
Addon Domains: 2

What does unmetered mean? It means we do not set a limit on it. As long as you do not break the rules outlined in the terms of service you're allowed to use as much as you want. This also means we will be getting more strict with sites that break the terms of service. We will absolutely not allow file hosting websites or sites such as rapidshare, etc... There are zero tolerance suspensions meaning the site is gone for good, no second chances.

If you have an account already you do not have to change to this new plan if you do not want to. If you do decide to change you can not change back. All new accounts as of this post will have the new plan. The double all package is available on this plan if you want to upgrade the features. If you want to change to this new plan please open a support thread.

Last edited:

dyfuse

Reaction score
Hi Derek,

Looks as though I've already been upgraded to the adfree plan, but YES I confirm the change.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.