Changing Cpanel from x10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi29

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I wish to change my cpanel from x10hosting to 000webhost. I am receving many errors through x10hosting such as 500internation errors which are kinda annoying. Please guide me and give me step by step instructions on changing your hosting site. Even though I am leaving, I hope to get the best support as a normal member would.

Thank you

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Open your cPanel here
2. Open File Manager. Go to public_html. Select everything and then Compress into a GZipped Tar archive. Download it so you can upload it to your new host.
3. From cPanel, go to PHPMyAdmin and use the Export facility to backup/download any databases.

4. Open your account at the new host. Upload the archive and uncompress it (I am assuming they have the facility to do that). Open PHPMyAdmin there and Import the databases

5. Go to your domain registrars and change DNS settings.

abhi29

Reaction score
Okay, now look at my weirdness.

My website was damn slow with like 5 errors of x10hosting. Right when im about to change my hosting site, it gets really fast and everything is fine...

Gosh idk whether I like x10hosting or not, but I do know that im keepin it.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, now look at my weirdness.

My website was damn slow with like 5 errors of x10hosting. Right when im about to change my hosting site, it gets really fast and everything is fine...

Gosh idk whether I like x10hosting or not, but I do know that im keepin it.

The slowness is intermittent and usually caused by server load. There are thousands of users on the server and one user could slow down everyone, but these issues usually are temporary and resolve themselves quickly.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
In abhi29's defense though this one was a bit longer than the norm, unsure what caused it specifically though.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Chopin's undergoing an unexpected FSCK (Linux's equivilant of chkdsk for Windows); it needed a reboot and then didn't come up, the Datacenter and admins are looking into it.

There's some updates in news/announcements forum on it, although at least there's folks on it. It was definitely -not- planned though or we'dve had more updates on it in advance.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
FSCK completed raid array intact; staff are going to keep an eye on it, but for now it's back up. Just thought you'd wanna know in case you missed the announcement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.