Changing cPanel PassWord Constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

redivy

Reaction score
Well, I've been getting rather frustrated at this. Every time I login to my cPanel, the password I use every time doesn't work. So, I have to go into the account panel and change it. THEN, I will be able to log into cPanel.

An hour later, I try to login to cPanel. It doesn't work. So, I have to go into the account panel and change the password again. Is there any way I am able to have this work? Thanks.

Chris

zen-r

Reaction score
I don't know the answer to this, but if I was you, once I'd got the new password, I'd clear my internet cache & cookies before trying to log in again. It might possibly help.

How long has it been doing this?

Last edited:

redivy

Reaction score
I don't know the answer to this, but if I was you, once I'd got the new password, I'd clear my internet cache & cookies before trying to log in again. It might possibly help.

How long has it been doing this?
Quite a while, actually. Ever since I first signed up on x10. And I always clear my cache once a day.

zen-r

Reaction score
I've never had any problems like that, even back when I only logged in briefly once every 2 weeks.

I wonder if it's something peculiar to your set up - browser, settings, add-ons. Possibly even your choice of username/ password. Have you tried sticking with all lowercase letters, for example?

Edit :

Apparently, people on Lotus who have been having log-in problems recently may be in luck ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/100589-cpanel-login.html#post568870

but I don't know if this will fix your own problem. If not, open a Support ticket!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.