Changing Domeins, Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaThRuTo

Reaction score
i want to change my domein name to a other domein name i had a question how to do that:

i just got to account details and change THE Old Name to The New Name
am i right? if not can some one explane how .?

, DeaThRuTo
Edit:
some one ?

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Visit http://x10hosting.com/account
Login with your forum username and password
Find the account details section and change your domain there.

If you are not using one of our subdomains, you will have to set your nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

DeaThRuTo

Reaction score
ok thx for the reply,

i change the domein name but do i have to fill the account details full, everthing, password, email, etc. just asking i want to know it for sure, i dont want to be suspended ...
Edit:
ok i just filled all the account details and clicked confirm, because i did this before and i was suspended, i am doing it good at this way? right

Edit:
ok, i changed my domein is was successfulled, bu the domein name isnt working, but my old domein name is working, strange
.. any help ?

if i go to my new domein name i get this:

Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parent Directory 14-Nov-2007 00:38 -
cgi-bin/ 31-Aug-2007 00:31 -
rvadmin/ 08-Sep-2007 22:44 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.39 Server at absolut.x10hosting.com.zz Port 80
Edit:
some one ? i need this

i have now 2 domein names working, but i get the same problem in the index of the site comes this, smae at the other one, i changed my domein name from naruto-portal.elementfx to sedo.design.elementfx...:

Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory 14-Nov-2007 00:38 -
cgi-bin/ 31-Aug-2007 00:31 -
rvadmin/ 08-Sep-2007 22:44 -

Apache/1.3.39 Server at absolut.x10hosting.com.zz Port 80

Help me..?

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
You will need to post in the Absolut Domain issues thread part 2 in the server alerts section. They will need the cpanel user name and the domain name url.

Status
Not open for further replies.