changing main domain of my account from rubel.10xhosting.com to rubel.cz.cc .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubelcz

Reaction score
hello, i'v created a free hosting account today and want to host my own domain rubel.cz.cc. i have changed my main domain rubel.x10hosting.com to rubel.cz.cc but the process taking a long time. The process id is yAYTgU2ec59E. so please help me out with quickest period...

Thanx...

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
All the free servers are currently being updated, so expect slow service at the moment. Also, once the process has gone through you may have to wait up to 48 hours for your new DNS record to propagate globally.

rubelcz

Reaction score
Sir, the service of x10hosting is well know around the world. You guys have been doing a great job giving us the opportunity to launch our free websites. Now i have registered a free cz.cc domain which i must host within 48 hours. I don't have lot of hours left. So would you please take my special request to shorten the queue time to change my main domain and do me the favor.

Expecting a lot from yours and hope you won't disappoint me...

Your obedient...

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't personally do it, you need to find a member of staff with the available privileges. Perhaps there is one in the chat room.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to go to the site where you registered your .cz.cc domain. A whois search reveals that your nameservers there are set to ns1.cz.cc and ns2.cz.cc

Please set them to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com instead to be able to point that domain to your x10hosting account.

rubelcz

Reaction score
Both you guys, thanx for sharing your views and trying to help me. i'm gonna doing as you mentioned earlier. but still waiting for the change of my account main domain...see ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.